Teams, Novelis has decided to support other organizations this year and the free ID option isn’t available at this time. We are very appreciative of their generosity the last few years.
This year your team will register for the Regional tournament on the Ohio Website.
Please use this Registration worksheet to compile information.
Get your membership(s) from Destination Imagination.
Collect the following information:
- The team membership Number
- School and District
- Challenge (problem) and team level (read RotR about team formation)
- Your name, e-mail address (preferably one you check regularly), phones, Address.
- The Assistant team manager’s name, e-mail address (preferably one they check regularly), phones, Address.
- Name (spelled correctly), grade, age, and school for at least 2 team members
- Any scheduling problems (Please include information such as a Team Manager with more than one team (list additional team information), a team member or Manager with physical disability and any potential schedule conflicts. The information needs to be included on this form so that we may schedule the tournament in a timely manner. )
Fill in the online tournament registration form. Link is on our registration page with more details.
You will receive an invoice from Region 1.
Return a copy of the invoice with your payment to:
Robert Capp, Regional Treasurer
1166 Townsend Avenue
Youngstown, Ohio 44505
Please make all checks out to Ohio Kids for Creativity Region 1
(Please read the Rules of the Road about adding team members and changing challenges. The staff at the Main Challenge will be checking official team rosters against the team members who show up on Tournament day.) Please note that no guarantees are made that members names will be included in the program if changes are requested after January 30th.
Before the posted deadline, see that your two Appraisers and one Volunteer fill in their registration forms.
Because trying to create a single form to handle all 11 Regional Tournaments would be overly complex, After the Volunteer Form Deadline your Volunteer will get an email link from us so they can request a preferred schedule. Should they not complete the scheduling form, the Tournament Committee will schedule them as necessary.
Before the posted deadlines, order Challenge pins if you wish, also supply advertising forms and see if any team members wish to participate in the annual t-shirt design competition.